Originally constructed in 1926 as a British army barracks, this stately building was used by the Singapore Armed forces before being converted into squash courts and offices in the 1970s.
The building is currently used as an event space and houses a few up-market restaurants.
5 Cox Terrace
► By MRT:
Alight at Dhoby Ghaut Station or Clarke Quay Station
► By Shuttle Bus:
Raffles City S.C. & Plaza Singapura
► By Public Bus:
123, 64, 139 and 143 (5 mins walk from nearest bus stop)
Available at Fort Canning Park (Percival Road Car Park B)