- Tickets Available Now
► This is a Free Seating event.
► Ticket Pricing excludes Booking Fee.
“The Most fun you have without taking your clothes off!”
- The Mirror
Known for his surreal flights of fancy, Trevor Lock is a veteran of the comedy scene with close to 20 years of experience. Having toured with legends Stewart Lee and Russell Brand, Trevor is known for his stream of consciousness comedy where he takes audiences on whimsical journeys of improvised absurdity. The Scotsman once described Trevor as ‘funny, moving, and clever’, with the Irishmen saying the same.
“Strangely charming and absolutely entertaining.”
Besides writing for, directing, and acting in various UK television and radio projects, Trevor followed in the footsteps of the Dalai Lama, Stephen Fry, and Kermit the Frog in addressing the world famous Oxford Union, where he sought to disprove the oft-quoted ‘I think, therefore I am’ by pouring a glass of water over his head.
'Truly sublime stand up.’
- London Lite
* Line-ups may change.
1. Admission to show/venue by full ticket only. Printed or electronic tickets must be produced for admission.
2. Infants in arms and children under 18 years old will not be admitted into the performance venue.
3. Adults and children 18 years old and above will each require a ticket for admission.
4. No flash photography is allowed.
5. Video recording or audio recording is not allowed.
Exchange And Refund Policy
1. The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
2. Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
3. The resale of ticket(s) at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
4. There is no refund, exchange, upgrade or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.