ExxonMobil Campus Concerts tl;dr by NUS Dance Synergy Feat NUS Electronic Music Lab
University Cultural Centre Theatre
Wed, Feb 27
- Tickets Available Now
► This is a Free Seating event.
► Ticket Registration is required.
► Limited to only 2 tickets per transaction.
Every day, we drown in information from a multitude of sources - the Internet, newspapers, social media, WhatsApp messages… and the list goes on. tl;dr. We swipe through these pictures and stories within seconds, but how often do we pause for a moment to read between the lines, judge the reality from fake stories and create meaning and significance?
Exploring creative possibilities using movement creation and performative live electronic music, NUS Dance Synergy collaborates with NUS Electronic Music Lab in this introspective look at our relationship with the media.
Wed, Feb 27 at 7:30 PM
Doors Open Time: 7.00pm
Duration: Approx. 1 hour
- Wed, Feb 27 at 7:30 PM
1. Admission to show/venue by full ticket only. Printed or electronic tickets must be produced for admission.
2. Infants in arms and children under 6 years old will not be admitted into the performance venue.
3. Adults and children 6 years old and above will each require a ticket for admission.
4. Possession of a ticket does not reserve a specific seat position, unless otherwise stated on the ticket.
5. No reservation of seats is allowed.
6. Latecomers will only be admitted during intervals, if any.
7. No photography, audio and/or video recording is allowed during the performance.
8. No eating and/or drinking is allowed at the performance venue.
Exchange And Refund Policy
1. The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
2. Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
3. The resale of ticket(s) at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
4. There is no refund, exchange, upgrade or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.