- Tickets Available Now
♦ This is a Free Seating event.
♦ Ticket Pricing excludes Booking Fee.
Bringing January 2020 to a close, The Merry Lion is proud to present a night of pure unadulterated comedy with two times as many headliners! Holding dearly to the principles of globalisation, we’ve got an Indian and a Scotsman - yes, we know it sounds like the setup to an internet joke.
Siraj Aziz (IND)
Thirty years old, married, Indian, and Muslim. Sharing his thoughts on the above and then some, Siraj is a powerhouse of funny bringing a unique take on all things domestic, religious, and political. He tells these jokes with his wife’s permission.
And his mum’s too!
Matt Chalmers (SCO)
Scotsman Matt lives a weird life. He was raised in Bahrain and plays golf professionally. In 2017 he was a finalist of the Magner’s International Comedy Competition and has since gone on to headliner the best rooms in Singapore! From Comedy Masala to countless other gigs islandwide, Matt has also had the privilege to open for Irish legend Ardal O’Hanlon!
These two debut headliners are bound to leave you in stitches and are not to be missed!
* Line-ups may change.
1. Admission to show/venue by full ticket only. Printed or electronic tickets must be produced for admission.
2. Infants in arms and children under 18 years old will not be admitted into the performance venue.
3. Adults and children 18 years old and above will each require a ticket for admission.
4. No flash photography is allowed.
5. Video recording or audio recording is not allowed.
Exchange And Refund Policy
1. The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
2. Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
3. The resale of ticket(s) at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
4. There is no refund, exchange, upgrade or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.