Thu, Sep 10
[CANCELLED] Ruel “Free Time World Tour” Singapore
Thu, Sep 10
CAT 1 (Standing): $108
CAT 2 (Seated): $108
♦ Limited to only 8 tickets per transaction.
♦ Ticket Pricing excludes Booking Fee. Booking Fee is as follows:
- $4 booking fee per ticket for tickets $30 and above
- $2 booking fee per ticket for tickets between $20 and $29.99
- $1 booking fee per ticket for tickets priced below $20.00
RUEL "FREE TIME WORLD TOUR" SINGAPORE SHOW CANCELLATION
We regret to announce the cancellation of RUEL ‘FREE TIME WORLD TOUR’ SINGAPORE on September 10, 2020 at Capitol Theatre.
Customers who have purchased tickets will receive full refund from APACTix. Refund will be automatically credited to the same credit card used for the transaction. It will take 14 business days for credit card refund to be processed. Please call +65 3158 8588 or email to [email protected] for refund enquires.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and RUEL would like to assure fans that he hopes to return at a later date in 2021.
Thank you for your understanding.
RUEL ‘FREE TIME WORLD TOUR’ SINGAPORE will be held at Capitol Theatre on Thursday, 10 September 2020! Tickets are priced at $108 (before booking fee).
The FREE TIME EP has already gathered over 100 million streams adding to 300+ million streams of his debut READY EP. This latest body of work is the next step in the evolution of an artist who began playing guitar and writing songs at only 8 years of age. It demonstrates Ruel’s maturity as a songwriter able take on any genre and unsatisfied staying in the lanes of Pop and RnB.
Thu, Sep 10 at 8:00 PM
Doors Open Time: 7:00pm
Duration: Approx. 90 minutes
- Thu, Sep 10 at 8:00 PM
1. Admission to show/venue by full ticket only. Printed or electronic tickets must be produced for admission.
2. Infants in arms and children under 12 years old will not be admitted into the performance venue.
3. Adults and children 12 years old and above will each require a ticket for admission.
4. No photography or videography allowed.
5. No outside food and beverage is allowed into the venue.
Exchange And Refund Policy
1. The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
2. Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
3. The resale of ticket(s) in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
4. There is no refund, exchange, upgrade or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.
Other Ways To Purchase Tickets
Notice: Temporary service adjustments in view of COVID-19 situation. Click here for details.
+65 3158 8588
Monday to Saturday (10am - 8pm)
Sunday and Public Holiday (12pm - 8pm)
The sale of tickets will be available at All SingPost outlets.
Click here to check on available branches and operating hours.
♦ THE STAR PERFORMING ARTS CENTRE BOX OFFICE
1 Vista Exchange Green
Monday to Sunday (12pm - 8pm)
♦ SCOTTS SQUARE
6 Scotts Road
Level 1 Atrium, Concierge Desk
Monday to Sunday (11am - 9pm)