As part of NUS Symphony Orchestra’s 40th anniversary, the much-anticipated annual chamber concert Miniatures presents works that celebrate the orchestra’s legacy.
Performed by NUSSO in collaboration with Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music, timeless classic works such as Srasate’s Navarra Opus 33, Mascagni’s Cavalleria Rusticana, and Rimsky-Korsakov’s Trombone Concerto, unfold the story of the orchestra’s beginnings, its growth and its aspirations.
The performance will be accompanied by a listening exhibition of classical vinyl records from the Goh Kee Seah collection.
1. Admission to show/venue by full ticket only. Printed or electronic tickets must be produced for admission.
2. Infants in arms and children under 6 years old will not be admitted into the performance venue.
3. Adults and children 6 years old and above will each require a ticket for admission.
4. Possession of a ticket does not reserve a specific seat position, unless otherwise stated on the ticket.
5. No reservation of seats is allowed.
6. Latecomers will only be admitted during intervals, if any.
7. No photography, audio and/or video recording is allowed during the performance.
8. No eating and/or drinking is allowed at the performance venue.
Exchange And Refund Policy
1. The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
2. Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
3. The resale of ticket(s) at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
4. There is no refund, exchange, upgrade or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.