- Tickets Available Now
► This is a Free Seating event.
► Ticket Pricing excludes Booking Fee.
‘A born storyteller’
- Fresh Air, Edinburgh 2017
‘With skill and deft timing, he hit the mark with fine observations on his global travels’
- The Skinny, UK
’Ryan has the sold-out audience in stitches from the get-go’
- Advertiser, Adelaide
Marcus Ryan is a published writer and explorer with a story to tell for every occasion. Regarded as one of the most well-travelled comedians working today, having performed in 44 countries in 6 continents, he has a global following and respected by peers.
His debut one-man show, the critically acclaimed 'Love Me Tinder' sold-out festivals and tours world-wide.
¿Hablas Inglés? a show about travelling Latin America, was shortlisted for Best Comedy at Fringe World Perth 2017, nominated for Best English Comedy show (JFL) award in Montreal 2018 and has played to sold out audiences in Adelaide, Melbourne, London, Edinburgh, Singapore, Montreal & Calgary & Edmonton, Orlando & Winnipeg. Marcus has quickly become a well respected storyteller after simultaneously writing and touring 2 new shows 'Walk This Qué' in 2018 & 'MARCOS' in 2019.
Headlining Singapore's home of comedy for just two nights, this is a show you don't want to miss!
* Line-ups may change.
1. Admission to show/venue by full ticket only. Printed or electronic tickets must be produced for admission.
2. Infants in arms and children under 18 years old will not be admitted into the performance venue.
3. Adults and children 18 years old and above will each require a ticket for admission.
4. No flash photography is allowed.
5. Video recording or audio recording is not allowed.
Exchange And Refund Policy
1. The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
2. Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
3. The resale of ticket(s) at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
4. There is no refund, exchange, upgrade or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.