- Tickets Available Now
► This is a Free Seating event.
► Ticket Pricing excludes Booking Fee.
The poster girl for growing old, the only thing that frightens Lynn is her own reflection. Going strong at 85 years old, Lynn punctuates her hate for ageism with shocking stories about dating octogenarians. The oldest female stand-up in the business (RIP Joan Rivers), this show promises to remind young people that you too can be absolutely outrageous, but only when you're too old to give a damn.
Following a career as a writer, tutor, and newspaper columnist, Ohio-born Lynn Ruth Miller decided to hobble onto a comedy stage at the tender age of 71. Her self-published book Starving Hearts received critical acclaim as an autobiographical novel recounting her struggle with bulimia and an overbearing mother, reminding others with eating disorders that just like Lynn, they too could help themselves.
Dubbed the new Joan Rivers of Fringe Comedy at the Edinburgh Festival (it helps when the old one dies) - Lynn is a regular at the San Francisco Punchline, The Stand in Scotland, and The International in Dublin, where her unique blend of storytelling, cabaret, and stand-up comedy continue to prove that her aging is amazing!
* Line-ups may change.
Thu, Dec 5 at 8:00 PM
Doors Open TIme: 6:30pm
Duration: Approx. 2 hours
- Thu, Dec 5 at 8:00 PM
1. Admission to show/venue by full ticket only. Printed or electronic tickets must be produced for admission.
2. Infants in arms and children under 18 years old will not be admitted into the performance venue.
3. Adults and children 18 years old and above will each require a ticket for admission.
4. No flash photography is allowed.
5. Video recording or audio recording is not allowed.
Exchange And Refund Policy
1. The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
2. Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
3. The resale of ticket(s) at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
4. There is no refund, exchange, upgrade or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.