- Tickets Available Now
► This is a Free Seating event.
► Ticket Pricing excludes Booking Fee.
"Genuinely thought-provoking and ridiculously funny!"
- The Scotsman
"A giant of the art."
"From slut-shaming to gender pronouns ... his delivery is spot-on. He's hugely engaging"
- The List
Part of the new wave of American-inspired comedians, Leo Kearse has been taking the UK by storm! With regular weekend shows at The Comedy Store, Glee, and Top Secret, 2018 saw him tour over 20 countries, with all the big festivals comfortably in his comedy bag.
Having written for Sam Delaney's News Thing, Question Time, Breaking The News, and Mock The Week, Leo is also a prolific actor playing Mick Fleetwood in the ITV Drama 'Breaking the Band: Fleetwood Mac' and a lead role in the videogame Super Seduce 2. With close to half a million views on his Star Wars Spoof video, Leo is definitely a must-see act, promising punches that float like a butterfly and sting like a sea urchin.
* Line-ups may change.
1. Admission to show/venue by full ticket only. Printed or electronic tickets must be produced for admission.
2. Infants in arms and children under 18 years old will not be admitted into the performance venue.
3. Adults and children 18 years old and above will each require a ticket for admission.
4. No flash photography is allowed.
5. Video recording or audio recording is not allowed.
Exchange And Refund Policy
1. The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
2. Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
3. The resale of ticket(s) at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
4. There is no refund, exchange, upgrade or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.