- Tickets Available Now
Unless otherwise stated, online ticket sales will close once class capacity is filled and/or 8pm the day before each daily class begins, whichever earlier.
Start: 6 Jul (Mon), 3pm
End: 7 Jul (Tue), 11:59pm
► Discount is only applicable when a valid Promo Code is used upon check out.
8 Jul, 12am onwards
♦ Ticket Pricing includes Booking Fee.
Tue, Jul 7 at 7:30 PM
Class: Gentle Flow
Duration: 1 hour
Online ticket sales will close once class capacity is filled and/or 3pm on 7 July 2020, whichever earlier.
Thu, Jul 9 at 8:00 AM
Class: Body Weight HIIT
Duration: 1 hour
Online ticket sales will close once class capacity is filled and/or 8pm on 8 July 2020, whichever earlier.
Thu, Jul 9 at 6:30 PM
Class: Dynamic Flow
Duration: 1 hour
Online ticket sales will close once class capacity is filled and/or 3pm on 9 July 2020, whichever earlier.
Sun, Jul 12 at 2:00 PM
Class: Total Body Conditioning
Duration: 1 hour
Online ticket sales will close once class capacity is filled and/or 8pm on 11 July 2020, whichever earlier.
- Tue, Jul 7 at 7:30 PM
Find Out More About The Classes
All your Fitness First favourites and more! From rejuvenating Flow Yoga classes to our intensive HARDCORE series and groovy Dance Moves classes, find out more about all our classes here.
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern the rights and obligation of Fitness First and participants thereof. The Management may at its sole discretion amend, vary, delete or add to these terms and conditions without prior notice, although significant changes will be notified to you.
1. The participant will receive an email with the URL link to the Zoom session and/or password 30 minutes prior to the start of the class.
2. The participant is encouraged to sign in 5-10 minutes prior to start of class. The class will commence on time and any latecomer will not be allowed into the session for the consideration and safety of others.
3. To protect your privacy, we have set certain restrictions on Zoom to prevent non-participant from entering. Please login Zoom with the password given and turn on your video function. You may turn it off after the verification process.
4. No photography / video taking / recording is permitted during the Zoom session unless authorised by the management of Fitness First.
5. We offer no refund for any non-consumed session; please review the Exchange and Refund Policy.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Be registering for the Zoom session(s), you agree that neither Fitness First Clubs, its associated companies, employees or agents shall be responsible for any claims, demands, injuries, damages, or actions for negligence arising on account of death or due to injury, loss, damage or theft to a participant’s person or property arising out of, or in connection with the use by a participant of any of the services of Fitness First Club. You hereby holds the Company, its related companies employees and agents harmless from all claims which may be brought against them by or on a participant’s behalf for any such injuries or claims aforesaid.
PHYSICAL CONDITION OF PARTICIPANT
1. Our staff, agents and subcontractors are not medically qualified, so if you have any doubts about your fitness or capability to exercise, Participants and their guest are advised to consult their physician prior to commencing any type of physical exercise. If you are not sure about the workout, always ask a participant of staff.
2. By registering for the Zoom session(s), the participant warrants and represents that he/she is in good physical condition and that he/she knows of no medical or other reason why he or she is not capable of engaging in active or passive exercise and that such exercise would not be detrimental to his/her health, safety, comfort or physical condition.
Exchange And Refund Policy
1. The Organiser reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Zoom sessions by others.
2. On rare occasions, FF may need to substitute the instructor or the workout for a similar one and reserves the right to do so. We will inform the participants in advance.
3. The resale of ticket(s) at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
4. The ticket(s) is non-transferrable. There is no refund, exchange, upgrade or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.
1. By registering and submitting your contact details to us, you hereby agree that Fitness First may use your personal data that you have submitted to us to contact you by email, SMS or telephone calls for marketing purposes.
2. By registering and submitting personal data to us, you undertake and warrant that;
(a) you have the authority to provide that personal data to the Fitness First;
(b) the personal data provided is accurate and true;
(c) you have informed the individual about the purposes for which his/her personal data is collected, used and disclosed as well as the parties to whom such personal data may be disclosed or transferred by Fitness First, as set out; and
(d) the individual has consented to the collection, use and disclosure of his/her personal data for such purposes.
3. The management reserves the right to use any individual or group photographs of participants for press or promotional purpose without prior consent.