First encounters retain an inexplicable significance in our minds, long after having passed. First Time features a collection of short films produced by members of nuSTUDIOS Film Productions; for some of them, this is their first encounter with a film production. In this edition, a computer science major is frustrated at his government for being controlling and takes matters into his own hands and a man struggles while trying to find a new home for his family but finds out things are much simpler than they seem.
There will be a post-show dialogue with the filmmakers.
1. Admission to show/venue by full ticket only. Printed or electronic tickets must be produced for admission.
2. Infants in arms and children under 6 years old will not be admitted into the performance venue.
3. Adults and children 6 years old and above will each require a ticket for admission.
4. Possession of a ticket does not reserve a specific seat position, unless otherwise stated on the ticket.
5. No reservation of seats is allowed.
6. Latecomers will only be admitted during intervals, if any.
7. No photography, audio and/or video recording is allowed during the performance.
8. No eating and/or drinking is allowed at the performance venue.
Exchange And Refund Policy
1. The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
2. Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
3. The resale of ticket(s) at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
4. There is no refund, exchange, upgrade or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.