- Tickets Available Now
CAT 1 (Purple): $348
CAT 1 (Yellow): $348
CAT 2 (Blue): $268
CAT 2 (Red): $268
CAT 2 (Orange): $268
CAT 3: $268
CAT 4: $238
CAT 5: $198
CAT 6: $148
CAT 7: $118
CAT 8: $88
CAT 9 (Restricted View): $238
CAT 10 (Restricted View): $268
► Limited to only 8 tickets per transaction.
► Ticket Pricing excludes Booking Fee.
There’s no better way to start your 2019! The world’s biggest and most popular boy band will be taking Singapore by storm for their world tour LOVE YOURSELF on January 19.
BTS, who have been unanimously dubbed the world’s biggest boy band, will make their grand return to Singapore for their first solo concert in over four years for BTS WORLD TOUR ‘LOVE YOURSELF’. The septet will be making history in Singapore on January 19 as the first Korean act to ever play at the iconic National Stadium!
Backed by the most passionate fans, BTS’ rise to meteoric levels of popularity are nothing short of phenomenal and they have set record after record during their climb to the top. The Band have become one of the biggest musical acts in the world and even gave a historic speech to the United Nations in New York. Most recently, they were chosen to be on the cover of the world-renowned TIME magazine which named them “next generation leaders”.
Taking another step closer towards world domination, BTS WORLD TOUR ‘LOVE YOURSELF’ will be the bands’ biggest tour to date, while successfully selling out all their shows in North America, UK and Europe before making their way back to Asia. Notably, they sold over 40,000 tickets to Citi Field in New York for their first stadium show in the US within minutes. Over in the UK, they smashed the record for most merchandise ever to be sold at London’s The O2 Arena, a record that was previously held by The Rolling Stones since 2012.
BTS WORLD TOUR ‘LOVE YOURSELF’ will have plenty to offer fans in Singapore, including songs from their chart-topping albums to solo performances from each of the members.
The must-see show will take place for one night only in Singapore on January 19, 2019 at the National Stadium.
Sat, Jan 19 at 7:00 PM
Doors Open Time: 4:00pm (Standing) | 5:30pm (Seated)
Duration: Approx. 2.5 hours
- Sat, Jan 19 at 7:00 PM
BTS Ticketing Purchase Guide
Click here for more details.
BTS Standing Pen Area Information
Click here for more info.
1. Admission to show/venue by full ticket only. Printed or electronic tickets must be produced for admission.
2. Infants in arms and children under 3 years old will not be admitted into the venue.
3. Adults and children 3 years old and above will each require a ticket for admission.
4. Children under 12 years old are not allowed into the Standing areas.
5. No photography and videography allowed.
6. No Social Media live streaming of event is allowed.
7. No outside food and beverage is allowed into the venue.
Exchange And Refund Policy
1. The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
2. Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
3. The resale of ticket(s) at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
4. There is no refund, exchange, upgrade or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.
► Sports Hub Tix Box Office at Kallang Wave Mall (only for first day of sale on 27 October 2018)
► Singapore Indoor Stadium Box Office (from 28 October 2018 onwards)
► +65 3158 7888
► All SingPost Outlets
► The Star Performing Arts Centre Box Office
► Scotts Square Concierge Desk