ExxonMobil Campus Concerts Berdua by ShiLi & Adi
University Cultural Centre Theatre
Wed, Feb 13
- Tickets Available Now
► This is a Free Seating event.
► Ticket Registration is required.
► Limited to only 2 tickets per transaction.
After 10 years together as a professional duo, ShiLi & Adi have become known as one of Singapore’s most versatile singing groups. Kompas, an Indonesian newspaper raved about the “strong harmony and interaction between two vocalists; the presentation of acoustic songs in the form of a combination between the vocals of two singers with piano accompaniment; and arrangements that are always fresh and creative”.
For one night only, ShiLi & Adi will entertain you with original songs, new music from their debut EP Berdua and stories of how their songs have come into being. These are the songs which have become the anthems for their lives and the journey that has changed them.
Wed, Feb 13 at 7:30 PM
Doors Open Time: 7.00pm
Duration: Approx. 1.5 hours
- Wed, Feb 13 at 7:30 PM
1. Admission to show/venue by full ticket only. Printed or electronic tickets must be produced for admission.
2. Infants in arms and children under 6 years old will not be admitted into the performance venue.
3. Adults and children 6 years old and above will each require a ticket for admission.
4. Possession of a ticket does not reserve a specific seat position, unless otherwise stated on the ticket.
5. No reservation of seats is allowed.
6. Latecomers will only be admitted during intervals, if any.
7. No photography, audio and/or video recording is allowed during the performance.
8. No eating and/or drinking is allowed at the performance venue.
Exchange And Refund Policy
1. The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
2. Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
3. The resale of ticket(s) at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
4. There is no refund, exchange, upgrade or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.