- Tickets Available Now
♦ This is a Free Seating event.
♦ Ticket Pricing excludes Booking Fee.
“Great stage presence. Likeable, professional, and hilarious!”
- TakeOut Comedy
“Infections stage presence, highly entertaining, 100% hilarious”
- Michael Harrison
“Funny. Charming. Talented”
- Jim Brewsky, 2014 & 2015 Winner, Hong Kong Comedy Competition
Raised by an Australian father and a Chinese mother, Ben Quinlan is true blue Hong Konger. Regularly headlining Asia’s best comedy clubs, Ben has gigged everywhere from Singapore to Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok, Manila to Taipei, and even Cambodia! His past 10 one-hour comedy specials sold out almost instantly, making him a household name in the Asian comedy circuit.
Winner of the 2017 Hong Kong International Comedy Competition, Ben appeared on Comedy Central Asia’s Stand-up Asia Season 2. Besides this, Ben Quinlan has also opened for numerous international comedians, including Russell Howard, Kevin Bridges, and Doug Stanhope!
When he’s not donning his comedy hat, Ben is a regular TEDx speaker and a renowned keynote presenter in the booming financial services industry. Regularly interviewed by leading news channels (Bloomberg, Reuters, and CNBC to name a few) as the CEO of his own strategy consulting firm, Ben brings a unique blend of his corporate experience to the hallowed halls of stand-up comedy, and he comes to Singapore for two nights only!
* Line-ups may change.
1. Admission to show/venue by full ticket only. Printed or electronic tickets must be produced for admission.
2. Infants in arms and children under 18 years old will not be admitted into the performance venue.
3. Adults and children 18 years old and above will each require a ticket for admission.
4. No flash photography is allowed.
5. Video recording or audio recording is not allowed.
Exchange And Refund Policy
1. The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
2. Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
3. The resale of ticket(s) at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
4. There is no refund, exchange, upgrade or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.