Sat, Dec 5
[POSTPONED] Anything but Love [M18]
Sat, Dec 5
CHINESE NEW YEAR PROMOTION
Start: 13 Jan (Mon)
End: 12 Feb (Wed)
► 10% discount off STANDARD VIP and CAT 1 ticket prices
► 10% discount off STANDARD CAT 2 and CAT 3 ticket prices. Discount is only applicable with a minimum purchase of 6 tickets in a single transaction
Click here to enjoy the Promo.
CAT 1: $168
CAT 2: $128
CAT 3: $98
♦ Ticket Pricing excludes Booking Fee. Booking Fee is as follows:
- $4 booking fee per ticket for tickets $30 and above
- $2 booking fee per ticket for tickets between $20 and $29.99
- $1 booking fee per ticket for tickets priced below $20.00
ANYTHING BUT LOVE SHOW POSTPONEMENT
Due to the continued health concerns and recent advisories as a result of the coronavirus, we would like to inform you that Anything But Love originally slated for 29 February 2020 at The Capitol Theatre has been rescheduled to 5 December 2020.
Purchases made through APACTix will remain valid and there will be no change to the current seat(s) you have. By March 2020, we will be sending a new set of ticket(s) reflecting the new event date to you via email. Kindly reach out to us should you not receive the new ticket(s) by then.
However, we also understand that some may not be able to make it for the new date. If so, you may opt to get a refund instead. For refund request, please write to [email protected] before 5 March 2020.
For any enquiries, please contact us at +65 3158 8588 or [email protected].
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this postponement may have caused. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
You and I… in this beautiful world. Well the world isn’t really that beautiful, especially if you and I have been divorced and happen to bump into each other.
Anything but Love is a story of two such people, recently divorced but maybe still very much in love. Does life give them a second chance? Do they conform? Between gay psychiatrists and second spouses will they choose to be with each other? Or will they let bygones be bygones?
Cut-throat humor, blended with stilling poignancy, it’s a fast and sometimes furious joyride!! Come join us in Anything but Love.
Sat, Dec 5 at 7:30 PM
Doors Open Time: 7:00pm
Duration: Approx. 90 minutes
Interval: 15 minutes
- Sat, Dec 5 at 7:30 PM
1. Admission to show/venue by full ticket only. Printed or electronic tickets must be produced for admission.
2. No admission for infant in arms and children under 18 years of age.
3. Childen aged 18 and above must purchase a ticket for admission.
4. Latecomers will only be admitted during intervals, if any.
5. No photography, videography or audio recording is allowed during the performance. IPads & tablets are not allowed.
6. No eating and/or drinking is allowed at the performance venue.
Exchange And Refund Policy
1. The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
2. Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
3. The resale of ticket(s) at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
4. There is no refund, exchange, upgrade or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.
Other Ways To Purchase Tickets
Notice: Temporary service adjustments in view of COVID-19 situation. Click here for details.
+65 3158 8588
Monday to Saturday (10am - 8pm)
Sunday and Public Holiday (12pm - 8pm)
The sale of tickets will be available at All SingPost outlets.
Click here to check on available branches and operating hours.
♦ THE STAR PERFORMING ARTS CENTRE BOX OFFICE
1 Vista Exchange Green
Monday to Sunday (12pm - 8pm)
♦ SCOTTS SQUARE
6 Scotts Road
Level 1 Atrium, Concierge Desk
Monday to Sunday (11am - 9pm)