At APACTix, we believe that the right people is our greatest resource.
We provide the platform to develop your strengths and encourages continual learning and development to fulfil your potential. With a diverse team of people from different backgrounds, we value each individual’s perspectives and collaborative effort toward organizations excellence.
We are committed to creating a conducive work environment with competitive compensation package, medical & dental benefits and pro-family practises.
If you are keen on a career opportunity with APACTix, email to [email protected] your curriculum vitae and we'll try to match you to openings relevant to your skills and experience.
Client Services Representative
Job Summary :
The Client Services Representative is directly responsible for the day to day ticketing requirements for events ticketed through New Era Tickets Asia (NETA). The person will be the main contact point for the Venue and Promoter who manages the ticketing logistics before, during and after the event. The role works in a high pressure environment where deadlines are critical. You are required to constantly develop your knowledge of the computerized ticketing system in order to carry out your job functions and provide excellent customer service to clients.
- Candidate must possess at least with a Diploma in any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiarity with computerized ticketing systems and experience preferred.
- Proficiency with data processing and Microsoft Word, Excel and other standard applications.
- Ability to work nights, all events, weekends, events and holidays as required.
- Strong in English and other languages.
- Able to work with clients and management in a cooperative manner.
Essential Job Functions :
- Working with the Manager, Client Services to develop and implement event configuration procedures.
- Communicate and work closely with other departments to ensure events are accurately configured as per promoters’ requirements within the required timelines.
- Develop and distribute event information to Box Office Team to allow updates to be communicated with the call center, box office and outlets.
- Work with the marketing/online team to ensure event information is updated on the website and tickets are available for purchase online.
- Work closely with promoters on their requests and changes to event ticketing.
- Work with NETA team in troubleshooting and resolving any configuration related issues
- Fulfillment of tickets as requested by promoters.
- Schedule requested reports for Promoter, Venue and NETA.
- Manage promoter requests and support on the day of the event, including being at the event where required.
- Assist Ticketing colleagues with any issues or event builds which may not be assigned to you.
- Implementing new ideas/opportunities that can generate the service delivery experience for the event promoters.
- Identify and share business opportunities with management
Part-Time Ticket Sales Agent
Job Summary :
The Ticket Sales Agent will provide good customer service to all patrons over the phone and box office. They will need to practice proactive service for ticket sales, events enquires and offer effective service recovery.
- Candidate must possess at least N/O Level qualification
- Experience in working at call center or customer service environment and familiarity with computerized ticketing system preferred
- Flexibility to work on shift across weekdays, nights, weekends and Public holidays
- Proficiency with data processing and Microsoft Word, Excel and other standard application
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and bilingual language and communication skills to handle different customer profile
- Proven skills and ability to interact with the public in a positive and confident manner.
Essential Job Functions :
- Selling event tickets at either the ticket office window and over the phone
- Handling general enquires pertaining to events and ticketing related details via phone, email or in person
- Responsibility to handle cash and credit card sales and balance the business transacted
- Assist an unhappy customer, work towards positive resolution and follow-up service recovery
- Cultivating and building positive working relationships with colleagues across various departments
- Ability to work independently and efficiently while maintaining high customer service standards in fast pace environment.