Join finalist Yuichiro Tamura and SAM curator, Louis Ho, in conversation at the artist’s installation space. They will discuss the significance of the life of famed Japanese author, Yukio Mishima, to Tamura’s artwork, Milky Bay / 裏切りの海. The artist will also speak about other narratives that underlie this richly evocative work, and the stories and meanings that inform the selection of images and objects. The dialogue session takes place after the performance.
Catch the performance held in conjunction with the artwork at 4:30pm–5:30pm, as a prelude to this dialogue session.
1. Admission to event/venue by full ticket only. Electronic tickets must be produced for admission.
2. Infants in arms and children under 12 years old are not allowed to event/venue.
3. Adults and children 12 years old and above will each require a ticket for admission.
4. Possession of a ticket does not reserve a specific seat position, unless otherwise stated on the ticket.
5. Photography might be taken by organisers for publicity purposes.
Exchange And Refund Policy
1. The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
2. Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
3. The resale of ticket(s) in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
4. There is no refund, exchange, upgrade or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.