- Tickets Available Now
LIMITED EARLY BIRD TICKETS(SOLD OUT)
FINAL RELEASE / DOOR TICKETS (ON-SITE on 01 September)
► ADD ON BREAKFAST* OPTION
$10 (Event Day Price: $15)
♦ Choice of American Breakfast or Eggs Benedict
♦ Limited breakfast sets available
LIMITED EARLY BIRD tickets available. STANDARD ticket sales will end on 01 September, 21:00. DOOR ticket applies from 01 September, 21:00 onwards.
* Breakfast redeemable anytime during the event
► Boat will be stationary throughout the course of the event.
► This event admits adults 18 years old and above only.
After a successful first edition with over 400 party-goers, Sunrise on the Bandwagon Riverboat is back on 1 September 2017. Taking place on board Southeast Asia’s only Mississippi Riverboat, The Council has curated a stellar line-up of local and international selectors that will party with you all night till sunrise.
Spanning across three decks of the Riverboat, each level has been designed with an unforgettable party experience in mind. The lineup features techno and house mavens Troja (IND), Jonathan Kusuma (IDN), Tony Blunt (ESP), as well as local stalwarts Adrian Wee, Cats On Crack, Julien Brochard, Shane O’Neill and many more.
There will also be a wide selection of food available at the All-Night Diner located on the first floor. Operated by the famed Santa Fe Tex-Mex Grill, keep the munchies at bay and stay well-fed throughout the night.
Limited places are available and tickets will go on sale from 10 August 2017 (Thursday), 10am via APACtix: www.bandwagonriverboat.com.
Tickets are priced at S$35 (Early Bird), S$45 (Standard) and S$55 (Door).
Sunrise on The Bandwagon Riverboat is organised by Bandwagon, in conjunction with The Council (Official Programme Partner) and Stewords Riverboat.
Watch the after-movie for our first riverboat party here.
Full Artist Line-up (*more details to be released on social channels)
1. Adrian Wee
2. Amber Ha
3. Cats On Crack
4. Jonathan Kusuma (IDN)
5. Julien Brochard
6. Satish K
7. Shane O'Neill
8. Troja (IND)
9. Tony Blunt (ESP)
For more information, please our Facebook event page here.
- Fri, Sep 1 at 10:00 PM
1. Admission to event by full ticket only. Printed or electronic tickets must be produced for admission.
2. Infant in arms and children under 18 years old are not allowed into the venue.
3. Adults 18 years old and above are required to bring their identification card and ticket for admission.
4. Possession of a ticket does not reserve a specific seat position, unless otherwise stated on the ticket.
5. No outside food and beverage is allowed into the venue.
Exchange And Refund Policy
1. The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
2. Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
3. The resale of ticket(s) at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
4. There is no refund, exchange, upgrade or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.