SINGAPORE MINSTREL A documentary by Ng Xi Jie
University Cultural Centre Theatre
Wed, Jan 25
- Tickets Available Now
Limited to only 2 tickets per transaction.
Roy Payamal is the wildest busker in Singapore, ranked as the world’s most emotionless country. Usually underrated, Payamal regards his work as a serious art form – but is his faith impossible idealism or an admirable conviction? Singapore Minstrel is an invitation into his beautiful mind – a magical, trying universe where art and life converse in a tropical dream.
A post show dialogue with the director, organized by nuSTUDIOS Film Productions, follows the screening.
Wed, Jan 25 at 7:30 PM
Doors Open Time: 7.00pm
- Wed, Jan 25 at 7:30 PM
1. Admission to show/venue by full ticket only. Printed or electronic tickets must be produced for admission.
2. Infants in arms and children under 6 years old will not be admitted into the performance venue.
3. Adults and children 6 years old and above will each require a ticket for admission.
4. Possession of a ticket does not reserve a specific seat position, unless otherwise stated on the ticket.
5. Latecomers will only be admitted during intervals, if any.
6. No photography, audio and/or video recording is allowed during the performance.
7. No eating and/or drinking is allowed at the performance venue.
Exchange And Refund Policy
1. The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
2. Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
3. The resale of ticket(s) at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
4. There is no refund, exchange, upgrade or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.