- Tickets Available Now
Limited Tickets Available! Grab them fast while stocks last!
2-day Weekend: $45
1-day Sat: $30
1-day Sun: $30
► HUMAN + DOG PACK**
2-day Weekend: $60
1-day Sat: $38
1-day Sun: $38
* Ticket valid for ONE human only.
** Ticket valid for ONE human and ONE dog only.
► Ticket Pricing excludes Booking Fee.
► GENERAL tickets will be on sale once EARLY DOG tickets are Sold Out.
Watch this space for more pricing updates!
Pack Gathering with Cesar Millan is Asia’s premier dog lifestyle and edutainment extravaganza. This first of its kind, two-day event celebrates the unique relationship between man and his best friend in a large-scale, exciting and unique way.
There’ll be something for every man and dog – look forward to a doggy disco, dog café and bar, canine cinema, educational and art workshops, massage and cooking demonstrations, contests and much more!
Learn from world-renowned Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan as he brings his canine wisdom to you! Cesar will reveal the secrets to having a happier, healthier relationship with your dog.
Join us and rediscover the joys of canine companionship! Find out more at packgathering.com.
CONDITIONS OF SALE AND ADMISSION
When this ticket is purchased subject to the following conditions from the Organiser and/or its authorised agent/s, these conditions apply to that purchaser both as conditions of sale and as conditions of admission to the event; otherwise the following conditions apply as conditions of admission to the event:
*Price displayed excludes GST of 7%
*Purchased tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or cancelled.
By clicking "BUY NOW", you acknowledge and agree to the following:
• To receive e-mails containing information regarding Pack Gathering with Cesar Millan;
• To receive e-mails containing information, promotions and updates, including but not limited to, marketing and advertising materials in relation to goods and services of Pack Gathering with Cesar Millan and its partners/affiliates.
Disclaimer: If you do not wish to receive e-mails and information of the above nature, please write to us at [email protected]
• This is an all-ages event.
• Admission is strictly for ONE (1) person per ticket
• Free admission for children below two (2) years old
• Visitors will be issued a colour-coded wristband per day per person as proof of entry to the venue
• Single-day wristbands are valid on the day of issue only
• No replacement wristband(s) will be issued for lost and/or damaged wristband(s)
• No dog prams allowed. Dog pram storage will be chargeable at the event.
• Only babies in below two (2) years old in baby prams allowed.
Pack Gathering with Cesar Millan, the Organiser and its affiliations/association reserves the right to film, record, and/or photograph the visitor, participant or wristband holder's image, likeness, action, and/or statement of this event for television, moving picture, webcast and/or other public broadcast in any medium for any purpose. Any visitor, participant and/or wristband holder of this show hereby fully releases and discharges the Organiser (including its employees and subsidiaries) and its affiliations/association from any rights, claims, damages, losses, liabilities, fines and causes of action whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from the filming, recording and/or photography of this event.
All attendees are subject to being searched prior to entry into the event, including members of the media. By requesting entry into the event, all attendees shall be subject to a thorough airport-style pat down search, including emptying pockets and bags, and having your items examined. Event Organiser shall, at all times, reserve the right to either deny any person entry into or to eject any person from the event, who in the sole and absolute discretion of event Organiser is in violation of event rules, which rules may be updated from time to time, with or without notice.
DOG OWNER RESPONSIBILITY
• All dogs must be leashed at all times
• Owners must be able to handle and be responsible for their own dogs.
• Owners are required to clean up after your own dogs with pee pads and poo bags. Where possible, owners should bring their dog(s) to the designated Pee areas available around the venue.
• Please ensure dog(s) are properly hydrated. There will be watering points available around the venue.
• By bringing dog(s) to the event venue, owners certify that their dog(s) are vaccinated and healthy. Owners must ensure that all dogs brought into the venue have been vaccinated and all vaccinations are up to date. The Organiser will refuse entry for dogs infested with ticks, are sick or unwell.
• Large breeds such as the Bull Mastiff, Bull Terrier, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd (and related crosses) and Rottweiler must be securely muzzled as required by the AVA. For more info on scheduled dogs, click here.
• No unauthorized vending allowed.
• No unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling or giveaways.
• All alcohol purchases can only be made by persons who are at least 18 years of age.
• All customers must exchange their tickets to wristbands before entering the venue.
• You must wear your wristband at all times on the venue. Don’t lose it! Those who lose their wristband for any reason will not be allowed entry into the event.
• Any person within the event not in possession of a valid wristband will be removed. There are no exceptions.
• Only humans and dogs are allowed at the event. All humans and dogs will require a ticket for entry. Persons under the age of 13 years must be accompanied and supervised at all times at the event by a parent and/or guardian who must also be a ticket holder. The Organiser reserves the absolute discretion to refuse admission to any persons not complying with this condition.
• Large and bulky items will not be allowed into the venue. We do not provide lockers at the venue.
• Any outside food or beverage is strictly prohibited inside the event venue.
• We will refuse entry to guests who are severely intoxicated, clearly affected by drugs or deemed unfit for entry. Anyone found carrying illicit drugs will be reported to the police immediately. No refunds will be given. Guests found to possess illegal substances, weapons and/or other prohibited items will also be refused entry.
• Guests who are removed from the venue for any reasons will be banned from re-entering the event. Tickets will not be replaced nor will money be refunded.
• The event is intended to be a friendly and enjoyable event.
• The Organiser reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on www.packgathering.com immediately. Please check the latest information posted herein to inform yourself of any changes.
By entering the venue, all visitors fully indemnify the Organiser against all liabilities including but not limited to damages, losses, injuries and/or death, for whatever reasons, caused by persons and/or animals. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry or remove any persons and/or animals for any cause deemed not in the best interest to the event.
1. All conditions shown on this ticket are to be read together with all other statements or directives either shown on this ticket or displayed on the premises.
2. This ticket may not, without the prior consent of the Organiser, be resold or offered for resale at a premium over the face value of the ticket (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promoting or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services either by the original purchaser from the Organiser or any subsequent ticket holder. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel the ticket without a refund. This ticket is only valid when purchased from official agents. Tickets bought from other sources may be refused entry.
3. The Organiser reserves the right to enforce published ticket purchase limits and cancel any tickets obtained above said limits by any one customer.
4. Save as required by law, if the event is cancelled or abandoned by the Organiser for any reason, including but not exclusive to: severe weather, haze, civil disorder, epidemics and acts of terrorism, refunds are at the discretion of the Organiser. If refunds are provided, they will only be up to the face value of the ticket. For clarity, the face value of a ticket is the ticket price excluding any ticketing charges and/or government taxes. If a refund is applicable, the ticket-holder must apply for a refund at the point of sale within three months of the scheduled event date/s.
5. Save as required by law, tickets will not be replaced nor money refunded after purchase. Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost, stolen or damaged tickets. The Organiser does not offer refunds in the event of lost, stolen or damaged tickets and/or where the ticket holder cannot attend the event due to reasons beyond the control of the Organiser.
6. The Organisers, and artists and partners are not liable for any compensation and/or cancellation charges for travel expenses resulting from the event being cancelled or postponed.
7. At event entry, you will be required to exchange your ticket for a wristband. You will need to wear your wristband at all times to gain re-entry to the event. Wristbands are strictly non-transferrable. If wristbands are tampered with or transferred, this is considered grounds for immediate eviction from the event grounds. This also applies to dog tags for all dogs brought to the event.
8. Any attempt to enter the event without a valid ticket or valid credentials will result in the immediate removal from event grounds. In certain cases we will contact police and press charges against the violators.
9. The Organiser reserves the right to change the line-up, programme, venue and/or the date of the event without prior notification. In the event of change of the date, venue, line-up or programme, refunds will not be available.
10. Please note that there are restricted capacities at some Stages, areas, and other activities. Once the maximum capacity is reached in these areas, the Organiser reserves the right to disallow and/or prohibit further admissions. Your purchase of an event ticket does not guarantee admission to these areas in such cases.
11. The event will proceed rain or shine.
12. All ticket holders must provide proof of age via a valid photo identification card before they will be permitted to purchase alcoholic beverages. The Organiser reserves the right to demand proof of age at the point of sale and reserves the right to refuse admission to the event or to evict anyone who is under 18 years of age and who is found purchasing and/or consuming alcohol at the Venue. Anyone found to be supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the Venue and could face criminal charges.
13. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse a ticket-holder admission to the event or to evict such person from the event in any of the following circumstances: a) if the ticketholder fails to produce appropriate identification as proof of age; b) if the ticket has been sold or used in breach of Condition 2; c) if the ticket holder is in breach of Condition 6; d) if the ticket has been sold or used in breach of Condition 10; e) if the ticketholder refuses to make their clothes, bags, containers or other possessions available for search by the Organiser; f) if the ticketholder is adversely affected by the consumption of alcohol or drugs; g) if the ticketholder participates in dangerous activities including aggressive dancing, moshing, stage diving, crowd surfing and climbing.
14. Guests who are behaving in a disorderly, offensive or inappropriate manner, and guests who refuse to obey instructions/warnings from event staff will be removed from the event immediately. No refunds will be given.
15. Dog owners must be responsible and considerate to others. Dog owners and guests should ensure that their dog(s) are not a nuisance e.g. excess barking, bad behaviour, aggressiveness. Guests who refuse to obey instructions/warnings from event staff will be removed from the event immediately. No refunds will be given.
16. The words “Pack Gathering with Cesar Millan” and the Pack Gathering with Cesar Millan logo and artwork are Registered Trademarks and the intellectual property of the Organiser and cannot be used without the prior written consent of the Organiser.
17. Entry to and attendance at the event is at the ticket-holder’s own risk.
18. The Organiser and the owner and or lessee of the Venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained to human or dog entering or within the Venue whether caused by the negligence of the Organiser or that owner or lessee or otherwise.
19. The event operators, Organisers, and artists cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged possessions or accidents resulting in injury occurring anywhere in the venue during the event regardless of fault or reason.
20. Small still cameras, including small digital cameras and phone cameras, are permitted. Professional photographic and video equipment of any kind, including but not limited to tripods, monopods, sliders and gimbals are not allowed on site without prior written authorisation from the Organiser.
21. Outside food and drinks, skateboard, scooters, rollerblades, bicycles, dog prams, chairs or any other furniture, bottles, cans, weapons, lasers, fireworks, umbrellas, illicit drugs, alcohol or any other potentially hazardous and dangerous items are prohibited items and will not be permitted into the Venue. All bags/containers are subject to a full search at entry to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all patrons. Prohibited items that are confiscated will not be returned.
22. Ticket-holders consent to photography, filming and sound recording as members of the audience. Ticket-holders consent to such recordings used by Pack Gathering and their partners for future promotional purposes.
23. In the case of an emergency evacuation or situation, you must follow all official directives.
24. If you feel at any time you or anyone else's health or safety is threatened, you should contact the nearest security guard or event crew.
25. There will be First Aid Officers on site at all times who can be contacted by security or any event assistant/volunteer and/or member of staff.
26. No other animals except for dogs are allowed at the Venue. The Organiser reserves the right to evict any persons whose presence within the Festival site constitutes a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other persons and the environment.
27. All prams deposited at the pram deposit booth are at the owner’s discretion. The Organiser and the owner and or lessee of the Venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained whether caused by the negligence of the Organiser or that owner or lessee or otherwise.
(“the event”): Pack Gathering with Cesar Millan
(“the Organiser”) refers to the following two entities, collectively:
Woohoo! Experience Pte Ltd
101 Thomson Road
SingEx Exhibitions Pte ltd
SingEx Exhibitions Pte. Ltd.
11 Tampines Concourse, #01-01
(“the Venue”): Singapore Expo Hall 7
Dates: Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th January 2018
1. Admission to event/venue by full ticket only. Printed or electronic tickets must be produced for admission.
2. Infants in arms and children under 3 years old are allowed into the venue without a ticket.
3. Adults and children 3 years old and above will each require a ticket for admission.
4. Possession of a ticket does not reserve a specific seat position, unless otherwise stated on the ticket.
5. No professional photography and videography is allowed.
6. No outside food and drinks allowed.
Exchange And Refund Policy
1. The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
2. Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
3. The resale of ticket(s) in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
4. There is no refund, exchange, upgrade or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.
Other Ways To Purchase Tickets
+65 3158 8588
Monday to Saturday (10am - 8pm)
Sunday and Public Holiday (12pm - 8pm)
► BOX OFFICE:
Singapore Indoor Stadium
2 Stadium Walk
Monday to Saturday (10am - 8pm)
Sunday and Public Holiday (12pm - 8pm)
The sale of tickets will be available at All SingPost outlets.
Click here to check on available branches and operating hours.
♦ SCOTTS SQUARE
6 Scotts Road
Level 1 Atrium, Concierge Desk
Monday to Saturday (10am - 8pm)
Sunday and Public Holiday (12pm - 8pm)