NUS Arts Festival 2018: Titisan Naluri (Symposium)
Practice Room 1, Stephen Riady Centre
Sat, Sep 1
- Tickets Available Now
► This is a Free Seating event.
► Ticket Registration is required.
► Limited to only 4 tickets per transaction.
The symposium will focus on the future of the Malay community in preserving and upholding its culture and traditions. Featuring a panel of veteran Malay dance choreographers and other experts in Malay culture or traditions, the symposium will explore topics such as the current role of Malay dance in the Malay community, the process of creating new contemporary works, and the future of Malay dance in a modern society such as Singapore.
Sat, Sep 1 at 10:00 AM
Doors Open Time: 9:30am
Duration: Approx. 3 hours
Language: Malay (PG13)
- Sat, Sep 1 at 10:00 AM
1. Admission to event/venue by full ticket only. Electronic tickets must be produced for admission.
2. Infants in arms and children under 6 years old are not allowed to event/venue.
3. Adults and children 6 years old and above will each require a ticket for admission.
4. Possession of a ticket does not reserve a specific seat position, unless otherwise stated in the ticket.
5. No photography, videography or audio recording is allowed.
Exchange And Refund Policy
1. The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
2. Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
3. The resale of ticket(s) in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
4. There is no refund, exchange, upgrade or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.