NUS ARTS FESTIVAL 2018 CRITICAL CONVERSATIONS: In-Transit: Arts, The University And Me
Fri, Sep 14
- Tickets Available Now
► This is a Free Seating event.
► Ticket Registration is required.
► Limited to only 4 tickets per transaction.
Caught between what was and what’s next, Shabbir Hussain Mustafa (Arts & Social Sciences ’07 & ’12), Benjamin Ang (Law ’93) & Eunice Olsen (Arts & Social Sciences ’01) found in the university environment a confluence of productive factors – uncertainty, liminality, juxtaposed with dynamism, creativity, and the potential for artistic growth and development. In this talk, these accomplished alumni of CFA share how their time in the university were formative and transformative, and how that continues to contribute to how they think and interact with the arts & the community.
Fri, Sep 14 at 7:30 PM
Doors Open Time: 7:00pm
Duration: Approx. 60-75 minutes
- Fri, Sep 14 at 7:30 PM
1. Admission to event/venue by full ticket only. Electronic tickets must be produced for admission.
2. Infants in arms and children under 6 years old are not allowed to event/venue.
3. Adults and children 6 years old and above will each require a ticket for admission.
4. Possession of a ticket does not reserve a specific seat position, unless otherwise stated in the ticket.
5. No photography, videography or audio recording is allowed.
Exchange And Refund Policy
1. The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
2. Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
3. The resale of ticket(s) in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
4. There is no refund, exchange, upgrade or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.