NUS ARTS FESTIVAL 2018 Critical Conversations: Dreams Caught in between Worlds
Wed, Sep 12
- Tickets Available Now
► This is a Free Seating event.
► Ticket Registration is required.
► Limited to only 4 tickets per transaction.
Chaired by writer and former arts correspondent Deepika Shetty, this panel brings together artists from multiple disciplines to discuss how their creative dreams and artistic ambitions evolve in relation to where they are from, and where they move to. Featuring Yarra Ileto, an Australian-born dancer now based in Singapore, Damon Chua, a Singaporean writer who left home to pursue his career in US, Tetsuro Shigematsu, a Canadian actor-filmmaker who is connected to Japan by his heritage, and Wei Leng Tay, a Singaporean visual artist who recently returned to Singapore after 20 years abroad. Each will consider how one navigates and negotiates their dreams and ambitions when in transit.
As part of the Centre For the Arts’ vision to nurture creative minds and inquiring spirits, the NUS Arts Festival presents Critical Conversations – a series of talks and panel discussions aimed at deepening the discourse and engagement with the themes raised during the festival.
Wed, Sep 12 at 7:30 PM
Doors Open Time: 7:00pm
Duration: Approx. 60-75 minutes
- Wed, Sep 12 at 7:30 PM
1. Admission to event/venue by full ticket only. Electronic tickets must be produced for admission.
2. Infants in arms and children under 6 years old are not allowed to event/venue.
3. Adults and children 6 years old and above will each require a ticket for admission.
4. Possession of a ticket does not reserve a specific seat position, unless otherwise stated in the ticket.
5. No photography, videography or audio recording is allowed.
Exchange And Refund Policy
1. The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
2. Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
3. The resale of ticket(s) in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
4. There is no refund, exchange, upgrade or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.