NUS ARTS FESTIVAL 2018: Critical Conversations: Dreams Are Always Already Too Long
Tue, Sep 18
- Tickets Available Now
► This is a Free Seating event.
► Ticket Registration is required.
► Limited to only 4 tickets per transaction.
In an attempt to explore the space, time, and language of dreams in the context of Goh Poh Seng’s If We Dream Too Long, Lim Lee Ching, Mark Brantner, and Jeremy Fernando will present their diverse perspectives on the novel and the phenomena. This discussion will be overlaid with live art from Yanyun Chen and Sara Chong, who’s works will augment the discussion and take it in unexpected directions.
Tue, Sep 18 at 7:30 PM
Doors Open Time: 7:00pm
Duration: Approx. 60-75 minutes
- Tue, Sep 18 at 7:30 PM
1. Admission to event/venue by full ticket only. Electronic tickets must be produced for admission.
2. Infants in arms and children under 6 years old are not allowed to event/venue.
3. Adults and children 6 years old and above will each require a ticket for admission.
4. Possession of a ticket does not reserve a specific seat position, unless otherwise stated in the ticket.
5. No photography, videography or audio recording is allowed.
Exchange And Refund Policy
1. The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
2. Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
3. The resale of ticket(s) in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
4. There is no refund, exchange, upgrade or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.