In this coming-of-age, Malaysian story of first love, Faye Wong (Marianne Tan) has been in love with Ben Tan (Brandon Ho) since primary school. The two are inseparable and grew up together. However, when Ben breaks the news that he will be furthering his studies in Australia, Faye feels her world and her future crumble. Faye tries to remain hopeful that they would make things work no matter the distance, but as their plans change, so does their relationship. Faye will need to make a decision to either convince Ben to stay or to follow him overseas.
Duration: Approx. 75 minutes Language: English (PG13)
1. Admission to event/venue by full ticket only. Electronic tickets must be produced for admission.
2. Infants in arms and children under 6 years old are not allowed to event/venue.
3. Adults and children 6 years old and above will each require a ticket for admission.
4. Possession of a ticket does not reserve a specific seat position, unless otherwise stated in the ticket.
5. No photography, videography or audio recording is allowed.
Exchange And Refund Policy
1. The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
2. Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
3. The resale of ticket(s) in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
4. There is no refund, exchange, upgrade or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.