Join Signature Art Prize finalist Fang Wei-wen, Dr. Ma Shaoling of Yale-NUS and SAM curator, Louis Ho, during the opening weekend of the exhibition as they discuss themes central to Fang’s work, Republic of Rubber Tape: borders, geographical movement and bicultural identity. Having been born and raised in Brunei before settling in Taiwan, Fang will discuss his unique background, as well as his use of materials such as found objects to express personal memories and the experience of displacement. He will also share his creative concepts and the processes involved in the making of the work.
1. Admission to event/venue by full ticket only. Electronic tickets must be produced for admission.
2. Infants in arms and children under 12 years old are not allowed to event/venue.
3. Adults and children 12 years old and above will each require a ticket for admission.
4. Possession of a ticket does not reserve a specific seat position, unless otherwise stated on the ticket.
5. Photography might be taken by organisers for publicity purposes.
Exchange And Refund Policy
1. The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
2. Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
3. The resale of ticket(s) in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
4. There is no refund, exchange, upgrade or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.