Harvest | Architecture Talk with Dr Imran Tajudeen and Gerald Leow
Singapore Art Museum, Glass Hall
Sat, Mar 17
Join Dr Imran Tajudeen, Assistant Professor at the NUS Department of Architecture, and Singaporean artist Gerald Leow in this talk. Dr Imran will discuss the fascinating typological basis, model variations, and cultural histories of the granary form across island Southeast Asia, and Gerald will share his interest in material cultures as well as his creative process behind working with large scale sculpture. Harvest (2018) is SAM’s latest commission for the Front Lawn as part of Singapore Art Week.
Sat, Mar 17 at 2:00 PM
Doors Open Time: 1:30pm
Duration: Approx. 1.5 hours (including Q & A)
- Sat, Mar 17 at 2:00 PM
1. Admission to event/venue by full ticket only. Printed or electronic tickets must be produced for admission.
2. Infants in arms and children under 12 years old are not allowed to event/venue.
3. Adults and children 12 years old and above will each require a ticket for admission.
4. Possession of a ticket does not reserve a specific seat position, unless otherwise stated n the ticket.
5. Videography and Photography may be taken by the organisers for archival and publicity purposes.
Exchange And Refund Policy
1. The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
2. Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
3. The resale of ticket(s) in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
4. There is no refund, exchange, upgrade or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.
Other Ways To Purchase Tickets
► INFORMATION & TICKETING COUNTER at SAM at 8Q:
8 Queen Street
Mondays - Sundays (10am - 6.15pm)
Fridays (10am - 8.15pm)