Global Leader Series Conference 5 BECOME THE AGENTS OF CHANGE: Looking Past Your Limits to Create an Inclusive Society
SIM Performing Arts Theatre
Wed, Oct 17
- Tickets Available Now
REGISTERED CHARITIES & IPCs* / PUBLIC
Group Bundle of 4 Pax: $481.50
Group Bundle of 4 Pax: $866.70
* Only REGISTERED CHARITIES and IPCs included here are eligible for the subsidized rate. Otherwise, CORPORATE rate applies.
► This is a Free Seating event.
We live in uncertain times. Whether we like it or not adversity is part of life and overcoming it is one of the biggest hurdles we face. So how do we deal with it?
Get inspired to create an inclusive society by gleaning insights from the inspirational life stories of a Bomb Blast Survivor, a Senator and Paralympian, a Neuroscientist and Physician as well as an Olympian who conquered the world’s toughest challenges and aren’t done yet.
For more information, visit www.ssi.sg/gls
For any queries on the Conference, contact Social Service Institute at [email protected].
Wed, Oct 17 at 8:30 AM
Doors Open Time: 8:30am
Duration: Approx. 315 minutes
Interval: 150 minutes
- Wed, Oct 17 at 8:30 AM
1. You will receive admission details to Global Leader Series Conference 5 from the organiser, Social Service Institute. Tickets issued by APACTix will not be used for admission.
2. Infants in arms and children under 16 years old will not be admitted into the venue.
3. Adults and children 16 years old and above will each require a ticket for admission.
4. No photography and videography is allowed at this event.
5. No outside food and beverage is allowed into the venue.
Exchange And Refund Policy
1. The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
2. Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
3. The resale of ticket(s) in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
4. There is no refund, exchange, upgrade or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.