The Satsuki Odamura Koto Ensemble has been performing inside and outside of Australia for the last decade. Featuring both the standard thirteen-string koto and the seventeen-string bass koto, the ensemble premieres contemporary compositions that explore the depth and breadth of the koto’s sound. For one night only in Singapore, the ensemble premieres new compositions by Australian saxophonist Dr Sandy Evans, specifically composed for Satsuki Odamura. The ensemble will present a dynamic repertoire with the depth and breadth of koto’s sound. Led by Satsuki Odamura, this performance will also showcase Singapore koto players including NUS’ own koto ensemble, KotoKottoN.
This performance is supported through the generosity of the Japan Chamber of Commerce and Industry (JCCI).
1. Admission to event/venue by full ticket only. Electronic tickets must be produced for admission.
2. Infants in arms and children under 6 years old are not allowed to event/venue.
3. Adults and children 6 years old and above will each require a ticket for admission.
4. Possession of a ticket does not reserve a specific seat position, unless otherwise stated in the ticket.
5. No photography, videography or audio recording is allowed.
Exchange And Refund Policy
1. The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
2. Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
3. The resale of ticket(s) in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
4. There is no refund, exchange, upgrade or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.