Shea is a second year medical student who’s more interested in music than he ought to be. Ever since he was a young boy, he has been fascinated by music. In secondary school, he joined the Music Elective Programme and the guitar orchestra, where he found his love for the guitar. Last featured at the Twenty-Something Theatre Festival, Shea draws inspiration from artists like Kodaline, John Mayer and Ed Sheeran. Now, even as he continues to pursue his career in medicine, music will always be something that he keeps close to his heart.
For this performance, Shea will be accompanied by Law undergraduate and singer Elizabeth Teoh.
- Thu, Oct 20 at 6:00 PM
1. Admission to show/venue by full ticket only. Printed or electronic tickets must be produced for admission.
2. Possession of a ticket does not reserve a specific seat position, unless otherwise stated on the ticket.
3. Latecomers will only be admitted during intervals, if any.
4. No flash photography, audio and/or video recording is allowed during the performance.
5. No eating and/or drinking is allowed at the performance venue.
Exchange And Refund Policy
1. The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
2. Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
3. The resale of ticket(s) at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
4. There is no refund, exchange, upgrade or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.