Join Dr Imran Tajudeen, Assistant Professor at the NUS Department of Architecture in this specialist talk as he speaks on Singapore Art Museum's transformation plans in connection with the histories of renovations to buildings for art galleries in general, and discuss on old and new plans for the Bras Basah precinct.
Doors Open Time: 1:30pm Duration: Approx. 1.5 hours (including Q & A)
1. Admission to event/venue by full ticket only. Electronic tickets must be produced for admission.
2. Infants in arms and children under 12 years old are not allowed to event/venue.
3. Adults and children 12 years old and above will each require a ticket for admission.
4. Possession of a ticket does not reserve a specific seat position, unless otherwise stated n the ticket.
5. Photography might be taken by organisers for publicity purposes.
Exchange And Refund Policy
1. The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
2. Ticket holders assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and release the promoters, performers, sponsors, ticket outlets, venues and their employees from any liability thereafter.
3. The resale of ticket(s) in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited.
4. There is no refund, exchange, upgrade or cancellation once ticket(s) are sold.