At APACTix, we believe that the right people is our greatest resource.
We provide the platform to develop your strengths and encourages continual learning and development to fulfil your potential. With a diverse team of people from different backgrounds, we value each individual’s perspectives and collaborative effort toward organizations excellence.
We are committed to creating a conducive work environment with competitive compensation package, medical & dental benefits and pro-family practises.
If you are keen on a career opportunity with APACTix, email to [email protected] your curriculum vitae and we'll try to match you to openings relevant to your skills and experience.
Customer Service Manager
Job Summary :
The Manager of Ticket Operations will work in an environment responsible for the implementation, support and troubleshooting of New Era Tickets Asia’s (NETA) comprehensive ticket technology. The Manager at NETA is responsible for handling all aspects associated with successful management and execution of ticket operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in business management, sports management, marketing, business administration or other related field, equivalent work experience will be considered
- Must have extensive ticket office experience – minimum of 3 years of management experience and 5 years in ticket office operations, preferably in the sporting or multi-purpose event marketplace
- Experienced in managing online ticketing operations
- Experienced with part time staff scheduling
- Familiarity with computerized ticketing systems
- Proficiency with data processing and Microsoft Word, Excel and other standard applications
- Ability to work nights, all events, weekends, events and holidays as required
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills in the English language
- Proven leaderships skills and ability to effectively manage staff and efficiently work with clients and management in a cooperative manner
Essential Job Functions :
- Managing the day to day ticket office and call center operations for NETA
- Managing operations during events event day/nights as required
- Managing the successful operation of NETA ticket outlets across Singapore
- Working with Director of Operations to develop and implement ticket office staff policies
- Coordinating event details and sales guidelines for the NETA call center staff
- Proper balancing of daily sales and cash deposits in conjunction with accounting staff
- Producing and distributing daily ticket office sales reports
- Training of new ticket office staff and ongoing evaluation of existing staff
- Creating weekly/monthly schedules of part time ticket office staff
- Handling customer challenges and/or concerns as they relate to ticket sales and policies
- Responsible for keeping ticket office staff apprised of key event and sales information in order to provide the best possible customer service
- Servicing all Suite and Club seat holders requests that fall within their respective benefit packages
- Implementing new ideas/opportunities that drive ticket sales
- Cultivating and building good working relationships with various personnel and departments.
Part-Time Ticket Sales Agent
Job Summary :
The Ticket Sales Agent will provide good customer service to all patrons over the phone and box office. They will need to practice proactive service for ticket sales, events enquires and offer effective service recovery.
- Candidate must possess at least N/O Level qualification
- Experience in working at call center or customer service environment and familiarity with computerized ticketing system preferred
- Flexibility to work on shift across weekdays, nights, weekends and Public holidays
- Proficiency with data processing and Microsoft Word, Excel and other standard application
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and bilingual language and communication skills to handle different customer profile
- Proven skills and ability to interact with the public in a positive and confident manner.
Essential Job Functions :
- Selling event tickets at either the ticket office window and over the phone
- Handling general enquires pertaining to events and ticketing related details via phone, email or in person
- Responsibility to handle cash and credit card sales and balance the business transacted
- Assist an unhappy customer, work towards positive resolution and follow-up service recovery
- Cultivating and building positive working relationships with colleagues across various departments
- Ability to work independently and efficiently while maintaining high customer service standards in fast pace environment.