At APACTix, we believe that the right people is our greatest resource.
We provide the platform to develop your strengths and encourages continual learning and development to fulfil your potential. With a diverse team of people from different backgrounds, we value each individual’s perspectives and collaborative effort toward organizations excellence.
We are committed to creating a conducive work environment with competitive compensation package, medical & dental benefits and pro-family practises.
If you are keen on a career opportunity with APACTix, email to [email protected] your curriculum vitae and we'll try to match you to openings relevant to your skills and experience.
- Assist/Perform all general accounting functions including GL and AP/AR
- Daily Sales Reconciliation task and to investigate/highlight any discrepancies
- Perform bank reconciliation (Daily and Monthly)
- Liaise with internal teams to sort out any reconciliation issues
- Assist with preparation of Settlement reports
- Assist with month end closing and quarterly GST returns
- Prepare Tax Invoices for internal and external teams
- Handle weekly cash count and bank in tasks
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time
- At least 2 years of relevant experience preferred. Entry level candidates are welcome to apply
- Diploma in business specializing in accounting/finance or equivalent professional accounting qualification
- Knowledge of Singapore Accounting Standards and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong oral and written communications skills and attention to details
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Able to work under pressure and manage deadlines effectively. Willing to work beyond normal business hours
- Self-starter and avid learner
Sales Executive / Assistant Manager
Job Summary :
New Era Tickets is seeking a sales professional who will be responsible for generating sales leads, managing and following up on incoming enquiries from potential clients.
The incumbent will also be expected to accomplish targets set for sales, advertising and related services business development activities. Reporting directly to the Senior Director, his or her responsibilities will include making sales analysis, maintaining good relations with key clients and managing client relations between ticketing operations team and the clients.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from university in Business/ Sports Administration, Marketing or Communication
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Sales, Business Development Experience
- Strategic planning experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work with minimal direction
- Results oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong prioritization and organization skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and customers
- Demonstrated social media experience
- Strong leadership and consensus building skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Mathematical Skills
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and ROI calculations
- Skills to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Ability to analyze, report and respond to numeric data
- Technology Aptitude
- Proficiency with MS-Office products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Familiarity with CRM products such as MSCRM, SalesForce.com, etc.
- Pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player, motivated and target driven
- Experience in the entertainment industry will be preferred
Essential Job Functions :
- Sales Support: Work to provide email templates, presentations and proposals as the market bears, arming sales with relevant information to help sales cycles and industry expertise.
- Manage and follow up on incoming enquiries from potential clients
- Manage client relationships in the sales capacity and serve as liaisons between ticketing operations team and the clients
- Work with customer contacts ranging from mid-level management to senior level executive to define needs and solutions
- Accomplish targets set for sales, advertising and related services
- Conducts sales analysis by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends on ad-hoc, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Maintains rapport with key accounts by exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities
- Play an important role in developing and maintaining the company’s image and reputation in the marketplace
- Cold calling and seeking new business opportunities
Ticket Office Team Leader/ Supervisor
Job Summary :
The Ticket Office Team Leader/ Supervisor is directly responsible for the day to day management of the ticket office and call center operations for New Era Tickets Asia (NETA). The Ticket Office Supervisor will be the leader who ensures that high customer standards are provided to all NETA customers both over the phone and during face to face interactions. The role works in an environment where you are required to constantly develop your knowledge of the computerized ticketing system so that you can lead, train and assist Ticket Sales Agents in their roles and support the implementation of sales process set by the Company.
- Candidate must possess at least a higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience with part time staff scheduling
- Experience with staff management preferred
- Experience managing online ticketing operations preferred
- Familiarity with computerized ticketing systems
- Proficiency with data processing and Microsoft Word, Excel and other standard applications
- Flexibility to work on 44hrs work week shift across nights, weekends, and holidays as required
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills in English and other languages.
- Proven leaderships skills and ability to effectively manage staff and efficiently work with clients and management in a cooperative manner
Essential Job Functions :
- Managing box office operations during event day/nights as required
- Working with Manager, Ticket Operations to develop and implement ticket office procedures
- Coordinating with Client Services on briefing the NETA call center and box office staff on event details and sales guidelines.
- Work with NETA team in troubleshooting and resolving any ticketing system related issues
- Working with Ticket Sales Agents and Finance to balance daily sales and cash receipts.
- Producing and distributing daily ticket office sales reports as required.
- Training of new ticket office staff and ongoing evaluation and coaching of existing staff
- Creating weekly/monthly schedules of part time ticket office staff
- Handling customer challenges and/or concerns as they relate to ticket sales and policies
- Responsible for keeping ticket office staff apprised of key event and sales information in order to provide the best possible customer service (e.g. event details, pricing and up-sale opportunities)
- Implementing new ideas/opportunities that drive ticket sales
Ticket Sales Agent
Job Summary :
Reporting to the Senior Operations Manger, the Ticket Sales Agent will provide good customer service to all patrons over the phone and box office. They will need to practice proactive service for ticket sales, events enquires and offer effective service recovery.
Candidate must possess at least N/O Level qualification
Minimum 2 years of retail sales and/or customer service experience required
Experience in working at call center or customer service environment and familiarity with computerized ticketing system preferred
Flexibility to work on 44hrs work week shift across weekdays, nights, weekends and Public holidays
Proficiency with data processing and Microsoft Word, Excel and other standard application
Possess strong interpersonal skills and bilingual language and communication skills to handle different customer profile
Proven skills and ability to interact with the public in a positive and confident manner.
Ability to speak Cantonese preferred to support oversea customers
Job Functions :
Selling event tickets at either the ticket office window and over the phone
Handling general enquires pertaining to events and ticketing related details via phone, email or in person
Responsibility to handle cash and credit card sales and balance the business transacted
Assist an unhappy customer, work towards positive resolution and follow-up service recovery
Cultivating and building positive working relationships with colleagues across various departments
Ability to work independently and efficiently while maintaining high customer service standards in fast pace environment.
Part-Time Ticket Sales Agent
Job Summary :
The Ticket Sales Agent will provide good customer service to all patrons over the phone and box office. They will need to practice proactive service for ticket sales, events enquires and offer effective service recovery.
- Candidate must possess at least N/O Level qualification
- Experience in working at call center or customer service environment and familiarity with computerized ticketing system preferred
- Flexibility to work on shift across weekdays, nights, weekends and Public holidays
- Proficiency with data processing and Microsoft Word, Excel and other standard application
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and bilingual language and communication skills to handle different customer profile
- Proven skills and ability to interact with the public in a positive and confident manner.
Essential Job Functions :
- Selling event tickets at either the ticket office window and over the phone
- Handling general enquires pertaining to events and ticketing related details via phone, email or in person
- Responsibility to handle cash and credit card sales and balance the business transacted
- Assist an unhappy customer, work towards positive resolution and follow-up service recovery
- Cultivating and building positive working relationships with colleagues across various departments
- Ability to work independently and efficiently while maintaining high customer service standards in fast pace environment.
Senior Systems Engineer
Basic Purpose: Individual will work on small and large system/infrastructure improvment projects. Candidate must be able to work onsite, Punctuality and reliability are a must. Change is a constant in this environment and candidates must be willing to adapt to changing requirements and expectations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Develop a deep knowledge of the Web Applications products and technologies and close working relationship with the engineering [development] organization
Leads and works independently in technical and operational improvement projects, including R&D for new products; Utilize experience in network and server administration in UNIX, Windows, LINUX, Apache, IBM Net/ecommerce and JBoss application servers.
Provide expert, “second and third level support” to Client Partners, Product Management, Product Development, Customer Support, and Technical Services, providing technical direction, and hands on monitoring and analysis of network traffic, server performance, load balancing, 3rd party hosting solutions like Amazon web services or equivalent cloud experience.
Work directly with customers’ technical staff as a critical escalation point and expert on hosting, server, and network environment
Take ownership of and expedites resolution of complex systems, network, and operating environment issues and provides advanced technical guidance to department regarding complex operating environment issues
Develop and review documentation (procedural, configuration management, and troubleshooting) developed for Technical Service and Customer Support use as required. Develop documentation on new projects and/or procedures. Utilize experience in technical project management
Represent the team in multiple cross-functional management forums regarding technical, product and incident topics
Utilize technical understanding of the systems, products, architectures and issues involved
Serve as an advocate for the supportability of the product and customer needs by working with Product Management and Engineering;
Work with Internal and external auditors on PCI, SAS compliance.
* The successful candidate will have significant implementation experience and a proven track record in supporting successful, J2EE compliant web-based infrastructures in a multi-tier and high volume transactional environment. Preference will be given to candidates with implementation experience in JBoss, Docker, DB2, Apache, and Linux in a high-availability environment.
* Minimum of 5-8 years of related infrastructure experience – preferably on an ecommerce infrastructure
* Hands-on experience in configuring, monitoring and tuning Webservers and Application servers.
* Unix/Windows system administration skills, experience with virtualization technologies like Citrix Xen or VMWare
* Experience with high traffic load balancers.
* Demonstrated experience conducting performance tests and tuning of web/application/database server infrastructures.
* Ability to analyze, evaluate and solve problems of a difficult process or technical nature.
* Proven ability to meet designated deadlines and professional business practices.
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives.
* Ability to work in a self-sufficient and task-oriented manner, also work remotely with minimal supervision.
* Experience with automation tools like Puppet or Ansible
* Experience with backup, recovery, set up of procedures and ability to support a high availability configuration.
BS in Computer Science or equivalent